Day 8 - Your favourite internet friend
I haven't heard from you in a long time. How have you been? How is life in college treating you? Or have you finished college already? I guess I miss talking to you.. you were quirky, but still had a very down-to-earth nature that I truly admired. It was fun to just talk about everyday things like dinner routines, traditions and school since our lives were so different, and it was really great to just tell you about the little things about my day that I never told anyone else simply because I would think they were too petty and insignificant haha. Anyway, thanks for all the amusing talks and occasional heart-to-hearts. I hope you're doing well and continue to do so :)
Today was a goood good day. I was slightly more productive in class (e.g. I actually worked on the past paper in maths instead of sleeping lol and did some work in bio for once, yay) then had lots of fun after school. Got free boost from Matt from Boost's What-your-name-game thing, then went for Pho with Grace, Gary, Tony and Matt. I don't think I've laughed so much in a while. After school outings are definitely going to be something I'll miss after high school life. I don't want to graduate :(
On another note, CHATIME @ Parra opening tomorrow with buy one get one free! :D
Steph.

I think we used to go bum around Parra after school almost everyday in year 10! I think =/?
ReplyDeleteYeah I miss going out after school, now I get picked up everyday =/.Stupid HSC!
wow work in bio ... thats pro lol xD
ReplyDelete@Poggy: Yessss we use to stay back sooo much then haha :( so much fun back then.
ReplyDelete@John: I know right :D for a change.. haha