Dear....... John Mayer (haha),
I wish I could meet you in person and just play guitar and jam with you, putting aside your personal life and whatever you get up to (mainly because I've heard some not-so-pretty things). Yeah, I know people say that you are a racist and a man whore (lol), but you produce the most amazing amazing music and for that, I really am in awe. Your concert in May was amazing. You sound even better live than you do on my iPod.. and I know there's not that many singers that can do the same. Thanks for providing me the music that has got me through some of my tough times. One request though, please go back to your old acoustic style like in 'Inside wants Out'. I'm not as big of a fan of your new poppy stuff :(
From your number one fan girl :D
***
School was the same old I guess. Did work in maths then continued during my free.. and that was probably all the work I did today :\ We did nothing in eco as usual, then skipped bio to play cards with a Nancy, Justin, Gary and Alan. Apparently Mr Singh was cut cause barely anyone turned up so I feel so guilty T^T ... I will turn up tomorrow for sure! English had an even lower class attendance.. it was only like Jarrod, Mikey, Lauren, Katie and myself.. then the whole class came up after and got busted but it wasn't too bad anyways. VA was another bludge cause we had Gotley so we bummed outside and sang and played guitar. "...Couldwepretend that airrrrplaaaaanes in the niiight sky are like shooting staaars? Icouldreallyuseawish right now, wish right nowwwww" Hahaha, good fun :)
Steph.
P.S. Gow I love chuuu and smile for me please.

win for john mayer! no.1 fan girl LOL!
ReplyDelete=/ mr singh will be like "oh no" with that accent he has lol we'll finish off that song *cough* and play for talent quest *cough* AND we can also play luckyy =D
ReplyDeleteLOl racist man whore <3
ReplyDelete@Tony: JM ftw :)
ReplyDelete@John: Hahah bio was so boring today :( and yayy lucky!
@Chantal: Yeaaaaah :P but I still luff him :D