Day 11 - A deceased person you wish you could talk to
I heard you were stubborn, just like I am now. People say I remind them of you sometimes. I was young when you left but I still have clear memories of you. Like the time we would stay up late talking to each other in the study room with mattresses on the floor, like the time you took me horse riding and cheered me up because I was disappointed that I had to ride the little pony instead because I was too small for the horse (haha), like all those times I would disagree with my parents but you would always take my side because you were a kid at heart. I don't think you realised how much people loved you. It took so so so long for everyone to move on. I wish I got to spend more time with you because I really think we would have so much fun together.. especially now that I'm older and we might have even more things in common! :) I hope you are happy wherever you may be now and remember that everyone is still thinking of you. I also hope you are proud of me and everything I've achieved for myself so far. I love youuu.
Yay weekend! :) It should be a good one: Amit's 18th, formal shopping and study! :)
Steph.
