Day 10 - Someone you don't talk to as much as you'd like
We used to be inseparable when we were younger. I really, really miss talking to you sometimes. I remember how after school or on weekends when we were bored, we'd just call each other up and talk for hours on end. Our parents would always be like "How can you two talk for so long? Don't you see enough of each other already?!" but we'd always find something to talk about. I guess as we grew older we started mixing with different people and making our own separate friends. But you know what? Sometimes when I talk to you now, I can't help but feel that you miss the way we used to talk last time as well. Hope to talk more soon, though I highly doubt it..
Went for CHATIME again today haha. I've been staying at Parra too much this week.. must.. study.. T^T.

this feels intrusive but i read it anyways =\
ReplyDeletei'm guessing at who you are talking about but if its who i think it is... i miss you guys together as well. you used to be like the 'awesome twosome' as i christened you guys. you both used to laugh hysterically at stupid things and then say stupid stories and tell stupid jokes. i miss that :( hope you both change back, though i like who you guys are now too :)- Dhushi