Day 3 - Your parents
I think you both have done a great job bringing the four of us up whilst managing your jobs and keeping the household together. I don't think I show enough appreciation towards you guys but inside I really do appreciate everything, from the little things like when I call you guys to pick me up from Parra whilst you are peacefully eating dinner together (hahah) and the big things like the occasional talks we have at the dinner table about life in general :) I'm sorry that sometimes I let my teenage mood swings and stubborn nature get in the way of our communication (especially in the morning or before exam periods) but I am fixing that! Thanks for always being there for me, for trusting me and for being awesome parents in general. Both of you are my greatest inspirations.
I feel so mentally and physically tired except I really have no reason to be so lethargic since school is such a bludge right now. I fell asleep on the bus to parra this morning, in VA, on the bus back home and on the way to and from tutor. Zzz.

No comments:
Post a Comment