Day 2 - Your crush
Hi! It was good to talk today :)
Gaaaaaah uni preferences. I'm only seventeen, how can they expect me to make such decisions. I'm having a lot of trouble deciding. I don't know whether to go into the design industry or commerce/business industry so I'm going to tryyy and get into something like B Visual Communications w/ International Studies orrrr Industrial Design w/ International Studies then pick up the business/marketing/advertising electives and then hopefully later on in life I can do something in advertising and marketing... or atleast something creative with some business incorporated in it! Win-win situation, I hope. My parents are telling me to do anything that I will enjoy as long as I consider the employment prospects (which I have), but I know that they are secretly disappointed that I am not putting down something like B Commerce/B Law as my first preference. Their dreams of me becoming a doctor have died ages ago so yeah hahaha :)
Steph.

you've given me ideas to speculate on your crush now...you only talked to so many males today
ReplyDeletesteph likes someone... :)?!?!??!!? OMGSH WHO IS HE.. or she >__O.. LOL =_=
ReplyDeletenow you've got me all excited D:
i've got viscom + international studies at uts on my list ;D!
@Guy: hahah yes.. only a few :P
ReplyDelete@Jade: :P haha. yayyy for viscom! I don't know if I'll make it into the combined degree so I think I might end up doing just viscom by itself :\ meh I hate making decisions :(
hehe i know who your talking about my dear ;) causeeeee you havent spent anytime with me latelyyyyyyyyyyy haha
ReplyDeletealright gow, i'm going to press you for information now
ReplyDeletelol lips are sealed guy :P
ReplyDeletedw if you can't get into the combined course first year. all uts design courses don't start the international studies course until second year :D! and once you're in the course by itself, it's a lot easier to transfer into international studies second year 8)
ReplyDeleteWhy is this post title-less?? It took me a while to figure out how to get to it.....then I realised all I had to do was to just go to your home page....Oops!
ReplyDeleteEventhough I don't really know what your your uni exactly are, they sound a lot more interesting than law or med =) Do you have careers interview tomorrow??
@Anya: Bahaha don't worry Gow tomorrow is YOUR day :D
ReplyDelete@Jade: OMG REALLLY LOL! I didn't know that.. but yay now I feel slightly more relieved haha :)
@Von: I couldn't think of a title today cause I'm too tired haha :P Yep! I have my interview tomorrow morning and I'm still unsure about my prefs :\