Day 16 - Someone that is not in your state/country
Thanks to Facebook, I was able to contact you after, what, 8 or so years? It was really good to catch up with you. Whilst we talked I couldn't help but remember all the adventures we got up to when we were younger like our first time in the city together, when we went to Wonderland and then swimming... and not to mention our strong love for animals and Harry's Practice haha. I remember that time when you told me how your dog Ashley had to get given away and you were so sad and that made me feel really sad because I didn't know what to say at the time ._. lol. Anyway, when you left Sydney, I was really devastated I guess. Your mum gave me an email and phone number that I could write/phone to. Two weeks after you left I emailed you and got a reply and we continued to email each other until one day one of us stopped emailing for some reason or another... then I guess we both grew up and led our own lives. Anyway you've grown up beautifully I must say. When I talk to you I can still tell that you are the same little girl I used to be best friends with :P Hope to see you in Sydney sometime soon!
I don't know how I'm supposed to feel. I think I'm going insane, again.
Steph.

I don't keep in contact with my primary school friends anymore, only and occassional hi and hug if we see each other =).
ReplyDeleteDon't go insane D=! Sometimes I talk to myself to find out how I feel =). *hugs*
@Poggy: I'll try not to :( Yeah, sometimes I think talking to other people isn't a good idea because it blows things out of proportion.. so maybe talking to myself isn't a bad idea.. :)
ReplyDelete