Hah. I used to play with you after school all the time. I see you from time to time, but things are always so awkward now. I don't know why... oh well.
![]() |
| Original Yearbook cover |
My scanner only came back from repair a couple of days ago, hence the lack of art postage here. Anyway, this was my design for the yearbook cover page except it got changed quite a bit since Akash's scanner barely picked up the colour, so they had to do all this digital stuff to it. Being a traditional-style artist, I'm not a huuuuuge fan of the newer coverpage :/ but I must thank Akash and co. for smoothing out all the lines and font etc. (which I heard took quite a while).
| India, Von, Kim and I this morning :) |
Today we had auditions for Talent Quest! We played Your body is a Wonderland by the one and only JM :) I think we did a good job considering the FIRST time we played together was when we were playing infront of the panel of 'judges' hahah. After auditions, walked to Pendle Hill with Matt and Gary, then met up with Tony and Nancy at Parra and went for Chatime! Omg Match Red Bean Milk Tea is so niceeeeee. Then Matt left us and we went for PHO again and then walked to morning glory and took pictures and then got home so incredibly late. This time next week we will have all graduated :'(
Steph.


couldnt have thought of a better person to design our yearbook cover =D
ReplyDeletehow did auditions go ?
Aww thanks John :')
ReplyDeleteAudition went okay lol. Didn't have a bassist cause our audition time changed without Leon knowing soo I think we have another audition tomorrow morning? Idno :\