I wish I could be myself sometimes.
Last Friday at school today. It was our last VA lesson with Hardiman, so it was pretty sad.. because all of us had her since Year 8. She drew us all a picture of the whole class and I thought it was really sweet, I really like it :')
After school, Nancy Catherine Amit and myself went to Parra to look for a present for Race. Took AGES but eventually we found some stuff :) Hopefully she likes it!

![]() |
| Favourite pictures from yesterday's outing LOL |
Steph.


You and nancy look so pretty in the photos, and you see tony and gary being extra girly is really funny! hahahahaaha =)
ReplyDeletepurple x handbag, ngaww
ReplyDeleteoh and steph x nancy, much better
@Poggy: Haha cap machines make everyone look done up xD but yeah tony and gary look so funny :D
ReplyDelete@Anon: :P leave a name next time! :)
Steph & Nancy: uber-cute^^
ReplyDeleteGary looks like Chicken Little! =D