Best of luck everyone! Just give it everything you've got. We're all in this togetherrrrr! *starts singing HSM songs*
I'd also like to wish Vidhushi a very happy 18th birthday! I will see you tomorrow and give you a big hug :D Did you know you share the same birthday as Usher? :)
Steph.

Good luck steph!! =)
ReplyDeleteGOODLUCK STEPH ! (:
ReplyDelete@Von, @Amy: Thanks and same to you! :)
ReplyDeleteaww thanks steph :)
ReplyDeleteand yep: usher, tabish...and ok fine, not really many other celebrities.
BUT you, on the other hand: lauren conrad, elvis presley's daughter, michael.c. hall, garrett morris, don everly...yeh, i don't really know who they all are either lol
oh and GL studying. hope harwood's poetry is being nicer to you :P- dhushi
@Dhushi: I was totally supposed to give you something today but I didn't see you after the exam because I got let out so late :( FIND ME ON MONDAY OKKKKK!
ReplyDelete