Last night/this morning we went to celebrate John's 18th... by driving to his house at midnight to surprise him!
| Flash was so bright T^T |
"I KNOW!! How about we get Mary to tell him that there's fireflies flying outside his house and tell him to come out... and we'll blast 'Fireflies - Owl City' from the car! Yeah?!"
| Tony and the uke :D |
| John running back into the house LOL |
| Ngaw :P |
| Birthday boy! |
| Groupie :) |
*back to study mode*
I hope Paper 1 went well for everyone and that Paper 2 will go even better! :D GL GUYS <333
Steph.

staying up to 4am to finish my essays because of this was so worth it (:
ReplyDelete@Kat: 4AM! O_O I went straight to sleep haha. I assume you got back into the house safely? xD
ReplyDeletehehehheheh with help of little brother. (Y)
ReplyDeletehe told my dad i was doing a 'test' and cannot be disturbed (;
@Kat: LOL OMG that's so smarttt. Totally using that excuse too if I ever have to sneak out hahaha.
ReplyDeleteokk...wait
ReplyDeletenow, i'm REALLY curious-
what ON EARTH did you tell your parents to let you go out at midnight to do something COMPLETELY unHSC related when you have another major exam in like 2 days?!
did you really just sneak out? :o
see, my dad likes barging in to ask 'are you ok?' every 5 seconds so the 'i'm doing a test would never work' lol
but really...hint? howd you do it? :P
-dhushi
@Dhushi: I didn't have to sneak out cause my parents know Tony and Sylvie xD plus it was only for an hourish and I probably wouldn't have been studying at that time anyways :P BTW DID SHARMILA GIVE YOU MY ENVELOPE?!?!
ReplyDelete