A delayed post, but yes I finally finished after almost a week of waiting since Bio. It's so weird to be able to bludge without having that feeling of guilt or that you should be "working" on something... but it's definitely a feeling I can get used to! :D
VA exam was..... meh. Definitely harder than trials :\ I couldn't help but smile like an idiot when the supervisor said the familiar "pens down". But I'm sure all the other art kids of NSW would be doing the same thing. Last HSC exam of 2010 wooo.
I have spent everyday since the 10th shopping and I still haven't finished getting all my formal stuff ergh.
Steph.

I feel weird too! But in a sorta good way =) What have you still got to get for the formal?? See you tomorrow :)
ReplyDelete@Von: I still have to get jewelery and shoes :\ but hopefully I will find some tomorrow :)
ReplyDelete