




To be honest, formal wasn't as good as I thought it would be. But then, maybe that's because I had huge expectations and thought everyone would be even more closely knit and slightly emotional because we'd probably never see a lot of each other ever again? I don't know. Regardless, everyone looked amazing, and from the looks of it, had a great time (myself included), so I guess I can't complain. I love you guys so so much :)
Steph.

I thought it'd be more emotional too =) But it was heaps of fun- I love you too Steph!
ReplyDeleteAnd I didn't even get to talk to you, except to give directions to the hall...
ReplyDeleteYou looked very very nice, as always=)
@Von: Yeah especially at the end >_> but it's good everyone still enjoyed themselves :)
ReplyDelete@Jean: Yeah I know!! :'( I came home and was like.. ahhh didn't get a photo with Jean! :( You and your purple dress very pretty btw :D
stephhhhhh...! i completely know what you meant. formal wasn't as great as i expected because i thought we'd be more grade united like in yr10. like with proper mc's throughout the night and everything. i think we were over the crying though, sadly. (could be something to do with unwater-proofed make-up lol)and all we did was sit in dim lighting and eat as soon as we sat down :\ and i'm still pissed they kicked us out earlier. and there was no fancy place, like a arch + black backdrop for us to take pics either :(
ReplyDeleteoh well. still...dancing and food were great so yeh, i hope we all had an awesome time.
and steph, i'm gonna have to photoshop you into the group pic :)
byeeeeeeee! -dhushi
Ty steph^^ It did feel like /yesterday/ =D
ReplyDeleteOlive oil? ... I'm thinking of the one used for cooking...
@Dhushi: there was that little twilight-hut thing though, so it wasn't that bad yeah? =D