Haven't really been up to much since last post. Just the usual lazing around and going out and spending money on useless things... oh yeah and HSC results. They were okay, I guess. I shall recap/photoblog the cool stuff! :D
On the 10th, Amara and I went for takoyaki and ferris wheel. Takoyaki was cool but ferris wheel was slightly anti-climatic because the view wasn't that great and the time on the ferriswheel was short :\ (to me anyways)
| Takoyaki :D |
| SkyView! |
| Inside the ferriswheel :) |
| Epic cake |
15th was results day. Stupid BOS sent the text 10 minutes early and gave me a huuuge fright. Anyways, after like an hour of facebooking and msning everyone about results etc. I headed to Cabra with Grace, JohnKim, Nancy and Sock to eat at Won Kee with Matt since he was leaving for Thailand the next day. Aaaand John got me a shoutout from the one and only VICTOR KIM :D:D:D:D:D:D!! You have to send me that video next time I see you John LOL.
16th was 'Back to Girra BBQ'. Ms Youhanna eagerly awaited everyone's arrival to ask for our ATARs -_- Anyways yeah, the day mainly consisted of just catching up with and thanking all the teachers :) Crashed Dhushi's house after heheh.
Yesterday I went down to city with the family to eat at Mamak. I love the city at night! I just think the sight of all the buildings lit up and everything is just beautiful :)
| Town Hall light display |
| Christmas tree at Martin Place |
Anyway, that's what I've been up to lately. I hope everyone's enjoying themselves wherever you are :)
Steph.

No comments:
Post a Comment