2011 resolutions:
- Be a better sister
- Be a better friend
- Be a better sister
- Go into uni doing what I love and want to do, rather than following the crowd
- Be a better sister
- Keep my room tidy (or tidier...)
And I really wanted to get a new header up before 2011 but I guess that ain't happening. So here's what I've been working on recently. This is Silvio Berlusconi and he says HIIIIIII! :D He's the Italian PM. I found his picture in a newspaper and wanted to see if I could draw wrinkly skin.... LOL.

Happy New Year guys! I hope 2011 will be a great and successful year for you all :)
Steph.

Congrats - 4/7 is not bad! I can't remember whatever resolutions I made last year:( Mr P.M. looks pretty good. though his nose looks like squidward's:D Maybe it's because I watched 'Spongebob Squarepants' recently..
ReplyDeleteI find that keeping my temper in check is a good way to become a better sister. And bribing - only, don't say that. Call it..... "my random generous acts".
Though, it only works if your sibling is still young. Older ones tend to bond through being confidantes for each other?
Not that I'm going to try to be a better sister. I like the tyrant that I am>)
@Jean: Hahah yeah his nose is a big bigger cause I got the perspective wrong =p but oh well! Still practicing :) and I looooooove spongebob :D
ReplyDelete