Last week I went to San Churros with Jasmin and a bunch of others after they'd come back from uni info days, which I cbb'd to go to. It was a great catch-up day :)
![]() |
| Churros and the most amazing ice mocha I've ever had, omg. |
| My latte |
| Got him addicted to chai lattes muahaha |
| Touch screen :D |
| Sushi roulette! This was pretty awesome. One of the pieces was loaded with wasabi, but we didn't know which one. Luckily, it was Jono who ended up with his mouth/nose burning! :D |
| Group :) |
Tuesday was Tony's surprise birthday lunch at Luciano's, then on Wednesday was Nancy's birthday lunch at Sicilian! How we managed to pull off two surprise lunches at Parra on consecutive days, I have NO idea. Oh and got to see Chippy and he got me this awesome miniature acoustic guitar and pink pick :D Happy birthday again to both of you and I hope you enjoyed every second of your birthdays!
On Thursday, Amara and Eleanor and I went to city for a long awaited catch-up day. Haven't seen Eleanor in like... 8 or so years?! So it was really really good to see her again :) We went to eat at Ichiban and watch Morning Glory. I reaaaally liked the movie. It felt somewhat relate-able in a weird obscure way. Also, Rachel McAdams is gorgeousss!
On Saturday I attended a camera course to learn how to use my camera bahaha, though it was kind of useless. Then met up with Gary after, even though he was extremely jetlagged :) Sorrrry haha.
| Uber blinding flash T_T |
Steph.


Have fun overseas! I'm so jealous!!! :)
ReplyDeleteI've never had churros before....I must try them one day though! And I'll definitely have a review up soon...though it may be a while- I'm too lazy to blog now!
HAVE FUN IN JAPAN....I HATE YOU
ReplyDelete