You're back! HI STEPH! Did you go to the wax museum whilst you were up there? We have to meet up some time!
Hi Von! :) Nooo I didn't go to the wax museum :P but I saw the creepy statue of the asian guy outside of it? LOL. And yeaaah we should meet up and go eat somewhere again! :):)
Glad you're back safely!!:D That picture is sooo nice. Though, there's a red haze that looks like smog o_O And the height is scary! O_O
Hi Jeaaaan~ Yeah it was pretty hazy up there, due to pollution apparently >_> but it was still very pretty xD
You're back! HI STEPH! Did you go to the wax museum whilst you were up there? We have to meet up some time!
ReplyDeleteHi Von! :) Nooo I didn't go to the wax museum :P but I saw the creepy statue of the asian guy outside of it? LOL. And yeaaah we should meet up and go eat somewhere again! :):)
ReplyDeleteGlad you're back safely!!:D That picture is sooo nice. Though, there's a red haze that looks like smog o_O And the height is scary! O_O
ReplyDeleteHi Jeaaaan~ Yeah it was pretty hazy up there, due to pollution apparently >_> but it was still very pretty xD
ReplyDelete