Hahah yayyy excited! :D I got Nikon cause I like Nikon dslrs better LOL. and I already have a Canon point-and-shoot so yeaaah.. I thought I'd try another one :) I only got one lens, the 18-105mm. I was gonna get the kit with two lens but the guy at the shop told me they were entry level ones lens and wouldn't suit the camera so yeah :\ Which camera and lens do you have! :D
I have a Canon point and shoot and a canon dslr...haha =) Mine's the Canon eos 500D I think...I don't know which lens I have but I think it might be the same as yours =S I only really use it to take pictures of food so it's good enough for me, but I reckon the larger ones look more pro!!
Nup =( My parents won't let me take the camera ANYWHERE- which is why you've never seen my camera =) Which is also why you're probably already a better photographer than me- I've only ever taken mine outside like 5 times =(
Awwwww :( well how abouttt I'll bring it, then you can teach me stuff heheh and then you can use it to take pics for your next restaurant review blog? :D haha
=) THANKYOU! I'll see if I can bring it though =) There's not a lot for me to teach you.....haha My dad just taught me the basics and then I just started pointing the camera in random directions and hoping it would turn out nice =S I dunno if it's the same with your lens but because mine makes the face look really weird when you go really close to someone's face to take a picture- it's really funny!
OMGJEALOUS! Canon?
ReplyDeleteOMG! WHich model?? Yay!
ReplyDeleteYou can go photographing with me sometime =) =)
Nah not Canon, Nikon D90! :D and YAY I WOULD LOVE TO VON! :D
ReplyDeleteYAY! I'm back soon!!! Why'd you get a nikon?? =P
ReplyDeleteDo you have two lenses?? I bought mine in HK and it only came with one =(
Hahah yayyy excited! :D I got Nikon cause I like Nikon dslrs better LOL. and I already have a Canon point-and-shoot so yeaaah.. I thought I'd try another one :) I only got one lens, the 18-105mm. I was gonna get the kit with two lens but the guy at the shop told me they were entry level ones lens and wouldn't suit the camera so yeah :\ Which camera and lens do you have! :D
ReplyDeleteI have a Canon point and shoot and a canon dslr...haha =) Mine's the Canon eos 500D I think...I don't know which lens I have but I think it might be the same as yours =S I only really use it to take pictures of food so it's good enough for me, but I reckon the larger ones look more pro!!
ReplyDeleteOoooh very nice! :) I'm still learning how to use mine so yeah hahah. Will you be bringing yours to Wagaya? :D
ReplyDeleteNup =( My parents won't let me take the camera ANYWHERE- which is why you've never seen my camera =) Which is also why you're probably already a better photographer than me- I've only ever taken mine outside like 5 times =(
ReplyDeleteAwwwww :( well how abouttt I'll bring it, then you can teach me stuff heheh and then you can use it to take pics for your next restaurant review blog? :D haha
ReplyDelete=) THANKYOU! I'll see if I can bring it though =) There's not a lot for me to teach you.....haha
ReplyDeleteMy dad just taught me the basics and then I just started pointing the camera in random directions and hoping it would turn out nice =S I dunno if it's the same with your lens but because mine makes the face look really weird when you go really close to someone's face to take a picture- it's really funny!
i will pry it from your soon to be cold dead hands
ReplyDeleteYay, hope you can bring it Von :)
ReplyDeleteand haha Guy, you wouldn't dare... :P