I had orientation on Monday, which was so boring... just consisted of everyone packed into the university hall listening to different people explain stuff that most of us already knew? =_= After that I met up with Gary and went to this small Jap place called Sakura. Then we watched.... Gnomeo and Juliet LOL.
![]() |
| Rainbow rolls :D |
On Tuesday I had my 'Faculty Welcome'. But before that, I had lunch with Amara at Chat Thai! :D
![]() |
| Yen Ta For... :D |
![]() |
| Our dessert hehhee |
On Wednesday I had my 2nd driving lesson. Drove on the main road for the first time and freaked about a bit resulting in almost crashing into another car at Eastwood bahaha... and then got beeped at when going around my first round about (because I drove so slowly LOL) == so I beeped back :D After that I went to UTS again for O'Fest to check out the clubs and societies. There weren't as many as I though :S Joined the M'sian Student Society haha.. and met some cool people during registration so I guess it was good :) Met Amit after and walked around for a bit before grabbing something to eat at Thannon Khao San :)
![]() |
| Some BBQ beef thing |
![]() |
| Ki Mao :D |
| MANLY :D |
Tomorrow will be the beginning of a long (but hopefully worthwhile) journey.
Steph.






Have fun at uni steph! You didn't join a photography or art club?? :O haha.....
ReplyDeleteHope tmrw goes well for you Von :) Couldn't find the photography club, but when I find it I'll def join :) Usyd has better clubs :(
ReplyDeletengaww.....ours weren't actually that great :P ummm...according to my photography club, the uts on is called Exposure- that's why I was wondering why you didn't join it :D Hows uni so far? Any fun?
ReplyDeleteHehe I joined the photography club today! :) Uni is getting better I guess xD met some people today so yeah haha. I miss school though :( Wbu? :)
ReplyDeleteyay! :) I dunno...I thought uni would be a little more fun. And it's really tiring too, because I walk a lot...I met a lot of people too- at both the university and around central :)
ReplyDelete