One of my assignments for next semester requires me to take lots of photos within the theme that my group was given. We're going to design two huge posters using the photos we took, so I have been lugging my camera everywhere I go in case I see something relevant to shoot.
But here are some not-relevant-to-assignment photos I took during the week :)
![]() |
| Visiting UNSW :) |
![]() |
| Lunch at Library Lawn :) |
![]() |
| Bumming at ASB |
![]() |
| ZARA opening! Got there at like 4:30ish and still had to wait in line... but not for long so it was alright :) Soooo crowded in there. The ladies section was so packed and messy with clothes everywhere while upstairs the mens section was so chiiiilll~ (relatively) |
![]() |
| Cleaned up/out my make up shelf |
![]() |
| Getting a remote control helicopter stuck in my hair on Good Friday |
![]() |
| Light drawing at Poggy and Sylvie's 18th :) |








No comments:
Post a Comment