Cockatoo Island is quite nice, but the camp fees cost heaps. Are you bringing your own tent? My mom tried to peek in the tent and got drenched by the dirty water collecting on the flap thing hahahahaha:)
It's also scary 'coz of the dilapidated buildings hahahahaha have a nice time there brave person:D
@Jean: The island was pretty cool. I liked the look of the buildings and everything :) but we had to do assignments there so I guess that ruined all the fun haha. Didn't bring a tent but the ones we hired were bigger than I thought so it was pretty good I guess :) and yeah! my tent flap thing collected so much water when it rained T_T
@Dhushi: Sooooooooon! :) when you upload formal photos =p hahahah
Cockatoo Island is quite nice, but the camp fees cost heaps. Are you bringing your own tent? My mom tried to peek in the tent and got drenched by the dirty water collecting on the flap thing hahahahaha:)
ReplyDeleteIt's also scary 'coz of the dilapidated buildings hahahahaha have a nice time there brave person:D
CAMP PHOTOS FLEO!!
ReplyDelete-dhushi
@Jean: The island was pretty cool. I liked the look of the buildings and everything :) but we had to do assignments there so I guess that ruined all the fun haha. Didn't bring a tent but the ones we hired were bigger than I thought so it was pretty good I guess :) and yeah! my tent flap thing collected so much water when it rained T_T
ReplyDelete@Dhushi: Sooooooooon! :) when you upload formal photos =p hahahah