I usually love rain but it has recently had a habit of appearing when I make plans to go somewhere outdoors like the zoo and Outpost Street Art Exhibition (which I recommend everyone to take a look at as my friends who have went rave on and on about it!). I'm hoping the weather will clear up by the end of the coming week.... *fingers crossed*
Fruit juices from Top Juice @ TGV. So much better than Boost!
And I HATE it when I buy stuff that is on sale (therefore thinking that I have grabbed a bargain) only to have it be reduced further the following week. Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu. Story of my life right there.
Hahaha it really is the most unique art experience ! Ends this Sunday though so hope weather clears up in time for you ! (:
ReplyDeleteHahah yeah I skipped the Outpost section of your blog because I didn't want to spoil it for myself LOL.
ReplyDelete