Tony! (& John, if you ever read this LOL):
I couldn't get the sections marked with the letters so I'm hoping maybe like it's the.. extended stage or something LOL but idno :( Should be still good! The ticket description on the receipt says:
PRICE CATEGORY 1
GOLD RESERVE SEATING
SEATING IN THE CIRCLE
SEATING IN THE AUDIO LOOP
So they sound okay, right? I'm so freaking excited already :)
Today was our Year 12 Valentines Day thingo! Got to school at 8 with my fat ass guitar (I'm sorry I love you T^T) to do the sorting-out-of-roses-into-roll-classes stuff. Our grade pretty much bought half the roses haha. Serenaded 2 random Year 8 kids and 1 Year 11 kid, with 1 2 3 4 - Plain White T's :P They were all bought as pranks so when we were singing for them they kinda wishing we would go away LOL =_= Freaking year 8s. Also received a SCAREnade from Dhushi which was quite (provocatively...) performed by Elias who sang Sex Bomb LOL but it was funny hahah. It's times like these where I don't want to ever leave high school :(
Serenading Das Nevas LOL
Maths! Blergh.
Yee Sang! From last night's family CNY dinner. It was actually like a packaged one so it wasn't as good as the reaaaaal thing but it was fun tossing it heheh. Mum made me toss it really high so that I get a high ATAR =_=
Have a great week everyone!
Steph.


lol glad you got tickets to john mayer, now just hope that nothing comes between you and him on that day, i have this history of bad luck when it comes to getting things i really badly want. and the food looks good. and you have to play some guitar for me sometime.
ReplyDeleteHahaha I hope nothing happens too :P I'm really not that great at guitar, cause I'm mostly self taught since I only went to casual lessons for about a year(?).. plus I'm no way near as musically committed as you, or most of the other people in Music, hence why I don't do it :P
ReplyDelete