Wow, really need to get more sleep. I feel myself getting more and more exhausted as the week goes by. Today I was trying to finish some maths before tuition and I just fell asleep on my desk.. and I didn't even realise until my dad came and knocked on my door to tell me to get ready -_- Also, I haven't had coffee for 2 days! Maybe that's contributing factor(?), I don't know.
Anyway I really love my tutor LOL. Seriously, I go to tuition feeling super stressed every week or some odd reason or another, but I come out more relaxed and slightly more confident everytime.
School has been okay, starting to feel the pressure now I guess and it's going so freaking fast as well. English is just.. a drag. I really can't seem to concentrate in class for some reason, but I'm trying. Economics is KILLING ME but Biology is getting better by the day :) VA is my stress reliever at the moment, whilst also slowly building up my major work. Yay for killing two birds with one stone! I shall show you guys what I've done so far, soon 8D
Lately, I've been looking at uni courses and stuff, just to get a main idea/direction or where I wanna go. At the moment I'm thinking.. Architectural Design? or Interior Architecture? or Marketing/Management? or Visual Communications? Something along those lines I guess - something design-ish but still business-related, but it's bound to change.. I've changed my preferred career direction SO many times. Maybe that would be something decent to blog about - alllll my 'dream jobs' and what not :)
While I'm here, happy birthday Andrew for tomorrow! Hope you have a great day and best of luck for the rest of the year :)
Steph.

i get sleepy too! my eyebags are HUGGGEE D=
ReplyDeletePutting tea bags on your eyes apparently helps! :D I'm slowlyyyy getting dark circles and its so ugly :(
ReplyDeletei have panda eyes tooo! ):
ReplyDeleteahh and here i am sitting at the comp at 1am in the morning T.T i still have so much homework left to completeeee aha ><
tsktsktsk jade, GO TO SLEEP EARLIER! :D
ReplyDeletemy eyes are like the rings of saturn, maybe you should move away from jarrod, lol he's a bad influence on me and i know it, yet i can't really sit anywhere else
ReplyDeleteHahah can't really do much about Jarrod. English is just hard to concentrate on in general, so boring zzz.
ReplyDelete