| I think Sarika might have better pictures because she had her DSLR yesterday |
Today we had to pack all our works in boxes filled with that starchy protective stuff. The courier is coming to pick them up on next week for marking! I think I should have mounted it on black cardboard or something.. but unfortunately everyone suggested it to me after 9AM yesterday! =_= so I couldn't do anything about it, oh well.
Everyone seems to be doing those daily blog things.. so I'm gonna do one too cause it looks fun! :D So easily peer pressured..
Day 1 - Your Best Friend
I don't think I have a 'best' friend, because I think I have a bunch of equally amazing friends. Buuut, if I have to write to one..
Thanks for everything! For listening to alllll my crap throughout the YEARS, for telling me when I was wrong or being unreasonable rather than taking my side automatically, for helping me get through all my pathetic mishaps and for cracking the lamest jokes that I always end up laughing at anyways. You are one of the few people I can talk about anything with.. from 'serious' stuff to how many calories we have eaten throughout the day LOL. I love it how even amidst 'serious' conversations we will still find something to poke fun at or laugh about. Honestly don't know what I'd do without you sometimes, so yeah, thanks :)
Goodbye Winter.. hello hayfever and Claratyne! =_=
Steph.

I have hay fever too! D=.
ReplyDeleteBy the way, I love your artwork! =)
What poggy said, minus the hay fever thing:) I don't have that kind of allergies, meaning that I have to mow the lawn:(
ReplyDeleteI hope you keep up your daily-blog resolution because it gives interest to the otherwise-boring day:) HERE THAT, LIZ??
I don't use my blog account to comment here because you'd be able to link to it and the things I say there are................ :x
When I tidy it up, I'll link to you:D
@Poggy: Yeah hayfever sucks :( and thankyou! Hope your pdh assessment went okay! :)
ReplyDelete@Jean: Yup! Hopefully I'll keep up with it! Aww okay, well link me to your blog whenever :D