| Mizuya |
| Secret Room Cafe - TY Amara for this pic lol |
| Caaaake :9 |
| Dancing game which was very amusing to watch :) |
| Mario Kart |
On the 2nd was my on-campus enrollment day. I arrived at UTS at the wrong building == and had to walk a bit further down the street before I finally found Building 10. I was expecting the whole enrollment process to take about 3 hours after hearing everyone's complaints about it beforehand but it only took an hour for me, so I was pretty pleased with that. I did my timetable at the computer lab. I have super long breaks on certain days but other than that I can't complain :) Then I went to get my student ID done. Photo looks so ugly but I reassured myself I'd have another ID card next year. Then I read the back of the ID card and it said it was valid for the duration of my course, ergh. Found out that Akash was doing the same course as me, so maybe we'll have some classes together :)
Shall blog/post photos about my trip soon! How hot has it been lately T_T I am eagerly awaiting the cool change that is meant to come this afternoon.
Steph.

still cut.
ReplyDeletesorrry Guy :(
ReplyDelete