![]() |
| The kitchen bench had letterpress on it! I wanted to rip them off and keep them LOL |
![]() |
| French toast w/ fruit and pistachios (this was yummmmy :)) |
![]() |
| Baked eggs w/ tomato, fetta and chorizo (served in a pan! :D) |
![]() |
| Circa Espresso |
Ohhh and my mission to find a cafe that brews chai tea leaves for their chai lattes (not using powder and/or syrup) has finally been accomplished! They do a pretty good chai here and it's served in a cute little cube tea pot (forgot to take a picture). I think I poured it a little too early because my first cup was a bit weak. I shall be back next time to try their single-origin coffee :)
![]() |
| My new friend I met at Parramatta Park :D |






No comments:
Post a Comment